The subject and general terms of the agreement
Provisions of this Agreement are public and describe conditions of providing the User with information by the Administration through the Service.
The User, while using the Service, agrees with this Agreement and undertakes to comply with its terms and also confirms that he has reached the age of 18, as well as the minimum age allowed for using this Service in accordance with the laws of the country of residence. In addition, the User confirms the legal capacity and ability to enter into the agreement with the Administration. Refusal to adhere to these conditions shall entail the termination of relations with the User and perform all other necessary measures. Moreover, in case the User disagrees with any of the arrangement conditions, he is obliged to stop using the Service.
The User is aware that use of the Service may be subject to certain legal restrictions.
The User understands and agrees that if there are restrictions or prohibitions in the jurisdiction of the current location country, then all responsibility for any damage resulting from a violation of such prohibition or failure to comply with the relevant requirements solely lies with the User.
The User also understands that ASIABOT is merely a third party software provider platform, when using the Service, the Administrator does not have any additional obligations to inform, prevent and/or train the User.
The time of concluding this Agreement is the date of the User’s registration on the Service, during which he provides essential information including the contact number, email address, and other information allowing to identify the person and to use the Service. Information provided in order to use third party software is not under ASIABOT responsibility, it is up to the user whether to provide and use the information requested by the software itself.
The User may register by using his nickname but true registration data and also to register once.
Users who already have an account on the Service are prohibited to re-register, including pointing out other identification data (contact number, email address, etc.). Re-registration is allowed only with permission of the Administration.
The Administration reserves the right at any time without stating reasons to require the User to provide the document(s) proving his identity (e.g. contact number, account id, email address or date of registration).
All actions performed using the User credentials (username and password) are completed by the User.
In case of loss or disclosure of the information about password and/or login, the User is obliged to immediately change the password assigned.
Information provided by the Service
- The service provides the User with information in all kinds, which some compiled by analyzing data and odds of bookmakers and betting exchanges.
- The service is not a financial tool and does not provide services for managing funds from third parties. The service is not a bookmaker or a gamble and does not organize or conduct gambling. ASIABOT is not responsible for the gain and loses from using the software, the user is aware of the risks regarding possible various technical reasons that lead to discrepancy or distortion of the information provided by the Service and refuses any claims to the Administration related to compensation of possible losses that are indirectly or directly caused by using the information provided.
- The Administration is not responsible for the consequences of using information provided by the Service.
- The information is provided by the Service for private use only, regardless of the chosen tariff plan. The User is obliged not to spread any information received on the Service without the consent of the Administration.
- The User agrees to use the data obtained through our third party software for personal purposes ONLY. The User agrees not to relay, submit or resell data obtained through our third party software to any other parties.
- It is prohibited to use data obtained through our software for commercial purposes. The User agrees not to launch services similar to ASIABOT or any other projects to generate funds from third parties using data provided by ASIABOT.
Responsibilities of the User
- The User is obliged to carefully read these rules and other policies of the Service.
- The User undertakes not to use the Service in case it violates the laws of his country of residence. The User is solely responsible if the use of the Service violates the law of the country of residence.
- The User is obliged to personally check adequacy and compliance of the information provided by the Service before any possible use of this information.
- The User assumes all the risks, possible losses related to the use of the information provided by the Service.
- The User is obliged to keep his personal data up-to-date.
- If the terms of this Agreement are not fulfilled, the Administration has the right to suspend or terminate access to the Service without any refund.
- If it is determined that the User disseminates information obtained through the Service or uses the various technical means for wide-scale readout of the Service information, the User shall be obliged to compensate confirmed losses of the Administration.
Responsibilities of the Administration
- The Administration undertakes to keep the Service in working order.
- The Administration accepts claims about work of the Service in a form of wishes. For its part, the Administration tries to improve quality of the Service as much as possible.
- The Administration does not guarantee the absolute accuracy and compliance of the information provided on the Service but makes every possible effort to improve and increase quality of the data presented.
Amendments to the agreement
Registration data and privacy
In order to gain access to the paid services on this site, the User has to use id and password that was entered by the User when completing the registration form.
At registration, the User is obliged to indicate his contact number, email and password (further ‘Registration data’). Having registered, the User agrees that all information provided in the Registration data is true and accurate.
Third party websites
The Service may redirect the User to other sites on the Internet or include references to information, materials and/or services provided by other parties. These sites may contain information or materials that the User may find inappropriate or offensive. These third-party sites, as well as organizations, are not under the control of the Administration, and the User acknowledges that the Administration is not responsible for the authenticity, third-party copyright, legitimacy, decency or any other aspect contained on these sites. Also, the Administration is not responsible for errors or omissions in any references to third-party resources, products or services. The inclusion of such a link or reference is provided merely as a convenience and does not imply endorsement or association of the Service with the site or organization, nor does it provide any guarantees.
In case if the User uses the third-party services after the redirection, User should compile with and observe the rules, terms and conditions that are established by these services including terms of Privacy protection policy. In no way, the Service is not responsible for any means. The User uses third-party services and redirects on other websites on his own discretion only.
The intellectual property
Copyright (c) 2018-2023 belongs ASIABOT. All rights reserved.
Limitation of liability
- The Administration shall not be liable to the User or any third party for any special, punitive, incidental, indirect or consequential damages or losses of any kind, including, without limitation, damages resulting from the use of the Service, regardless of whether the Administration warned of such a damage or not.
- The Administration is not responsible for third parties goods and services offered on the Service and does not support business operations through the Service, including the processing of orders without limitation.
The User is solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of his password and registration data, and all acts or omissions in using his password and account. Therefore, the User must take steps to ensure access to his account and password. The Administration never asks for a password. The User has no right to transfer or share access to his account with anyone. The Administration reserves the right to terminate the User's account if these rules were violated.
E-mail & messages
- The Administration may make an electronic newsletter (i.e., ‘Messages’) to Users of the Service directly or through third-party services.
- The Administration involves the use of automated devices and monitoring techniques to protect Users from unsolicited messages (also known as "spam") and/or other types of electronic communications that are contrary to the commercial objectives of the Service. However, such devices and techniques are not perfect, and the Administration is not responsible for any kind of messages that can be blocked, or any unauthorized messages that will not be blocked.
Although the Service may be accessible worldwide, the Administration makes no representation that the Service may be used anywhere or territories where its content is illegal or prohibited. Those who choose to use the Service from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
Advertising materials, products, services and/or information provided by the Service are void where prohibited.
Upon termination or suspension of the subscription, regardless of the reason, the User's right to use the Service immediately ceases, and the User acknowledges and agrees that the Administration may immediately deactivate or delete his account and all related information and files in his account and/or deny further access to the files or the Service as a whole. The Administration is not liable to the User or other third parties for any claims or damages arising out of termination or suspension of the User's account or any other actions related to the subscription’s termination or suspension.
This paragraph of the agreement contains an exclusive list of cases of refund to the User.
The refund is possible only in the manner specified below, and for services that were not actually provided:
If the User claims an erroneous purchase of a subscription, he has the right to demand return of funds from the Administration, with deduction:
Cost the number of days used at the time of filing for a refund and starts counting right after software account creation as the first day . The calculation of such days is based on the tariff of a monthly package of the appropriate type of Live or Prematch, and not on the tariffs of any other package purchased by the User.
In case the products or services cannot be provided to the User because his software or hardware, cellular network or another component of the computer system is incompatible with the products or services of the Service, the User agrees that such circumstances should not be considered a fault of the Administration, and in such cases the User has no right to demand a refund. In each case, the User needs to make sure that he uses the latest software and hardware to prevent any problem when using the Service's products and services.
Cases of failures, malfunctions, interruption or termination of connection between the User and the Service, which arose both through the fault of the User himself and the company (organization, operator) of connection, the services of which is used by the User to communicate with the Service, the complete or partial disconnection of the User's equipment due to these or other reasons beyond the control of the Administration, the risk of losses is fully borne by the User and no refund is expected.
In addition, the Administration is not responsible for the failure or improper performance of obligations under this Agreement, if it happened due to circumstances of insuperable force as a result of extraordinary events that the Administration could neither foresee nor prevent by reasonable measures.
All notices the User sends in writing via email. The notices must be sent to the customer support department at LiveChat at Asiabot official sites. The Administration uses the Users data specified during registration to communicate with them. Moreover, the Administration may send notifications or messages through the site in order to inform Users about changes or other important issues.
Applicable law and dispute resolution
All disputes arising out of this Agreement or in connection herewith shall be settled through negotiations and consultations between the parties.
In case the dispute was not resolved through negotiations, each of the parties may seek protection of its rights and legal interests in the court in accordance with applicable law.
In case of refusal to satisfy the claim or failure to receive a written response within 2 (two) months of receipt by the destination of a written complaint, the party submitting the claim has the right to refer the dispute to the court.
You agree not to sell, resell, copy or use for commercial purposes your account on the website or access to it.
The remaining portions shall remain in full force and effect.